You can download a copy of our media handbook here. To facilitate media organisations and journalists to report on the Junior Eurovision Song Contest, the European Broadcasting Union (EBU), in cooperation with Host Broadcaster PBS, offers a variety of online services.
Accreditation for Junior Eurovision 2016 is open.
More details about the press centre for the 2016 Junior Eurovision Song Contest will be released in the coming weeks.
The rehearsal schedule will be available soon.
EBU will offer royalty free photo's of most activities and rehearsals. They are available shortly after the events in the press section.
All forms of press contact must be handled by the participating broadcasters in such way that child artists are not out of their depth or placed in situations in which they cannot cope. The Head of Delegation shall be the sole point of contact vis-à-vis the press.'
This means press members will contact the Heads of delegation in case of requests for interviews and photo shoots.
At the premises of the 2016 Junior Eurovision Song Contest we ask you to follow these rules:
- Members of the press can only enter the arena to the dedicated area to follow individual rehearsals of the participating artists
- Press members can only enter the arena during the first Dress Rehearsal
- Entering the any other Dress Rehearsals is only allowed with valid tickets
- Press members without a valid ticket cannot enter the arena and are required to follow the show at the press centre
- Press members, photographers and camera teams can enter the arena by showing their press-card to the security, but must remain in the designated area due to production purposes
- It's prohibited to film or broadcast the whole show in any way without written permission from the EBU
In case of breaking the rules the EBU is entitled to take away the accreditation without giving a reason.
For media inquiries regarding the 2016 Junior Eurovision Song Contest, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +41 227172500 (Monday to Friday from 10:30 to 19:00 CET).