Ukraine announces jury as selection nears
Preparations for Ukraine’s Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2014 selection are underway in Bukoval, as the countdown to this weekend’s live show begins!
As Saturday evening’s live national selection draws closer, Ukraine’s national broadcaster, NTU, has revealed the make up of the jury – which will have a 50% say in who Ukraine sends to Malta. The five-member jury is as follows:
- Gaia Cauchi (Winner, Junior Eurovision 2013)
- Eldar Gasimov (Winner, Eurovision Song Contest 2011)
- Aleksandr Zlotnik (Composer / Music Professor)
- Ruslana Pysanka (Actress and TV Presenter)
- Andre France (Composer/Lyricist/Music Producer – suggested by public poll).
You can follow the Ukrainian National Final live on 9 August, from Bukovel, here on JuniorEurovision.tv via live stream! Broadcaster NTU will provide English-language commentary.